Wheel Loader With Gearbox turns to heavy elimination and common causes of the Wheel Loader's steering to heavy failures:
1. If the pilot pressure value is normal, then the pipeline connection of the loader is inherited to check whether there is any leakage, whether the pipeline joint has any obstruction, and whether the hydraulic cylinder of the loader has internal leakage or the like.
The method of adjusting the pilot pressure value of the loader is as follows: First, loosen the relief valve lock nut with a professional disassembly tool, and then if the pilot pressure value is too small, adjust the pilot pressure value to the clockwise method, if it is pressure. When the value is too small, it is turned down to the counterclockwise method. After adjusting the pilot pressure value, the loader turns to heavy troubleshooting.
2. First, the loader checks the loader's pilot pressure value with a pressure gauge that stops the flameout. The normal pilot pressure value should be no less than 2.2MPA when the engine idles, and no higher than 5MPA when the engine speed is high, if it is checked The pressure value of the loader is not the demarcated value, so the cause of the heavy fault phenomenon of the loader is that the pressure value is wrong first, so it is necessary to adjust.
3. The internal leakage of the hydraulic cylinder causes the heavy loader to turn to a heavy fault.
4. The loader oil path may enter the air.
5. The pipeline connection is wrong or the pipeline is obstructed, causing the loader to turn to a heavy fault.
6. The pressure of the steering system of the loader is too low.
7. The loader pilot system is faulty.
We are Farm Wheel Loader Supplier and we can help you solve the problems that Wheel Loader encounters in your daily life.