In open-pit mines with suitable conditions, the use of wheel loaders can highlight the following advantages:
1. The tire-type front loading machine has a fast walking speed, short working cycle time and high loading efficiency. According to the calibration data of the mine, the front loading speed of 5~8m3 is more than 35km/h, 30~90 times faster than the electric shovel. Each working cycle only needs 40~45s, and the average working capacity can reach 3500. ~4000t, the average labor productivity can be increased by 50%~100%.
2. The self-weight of the tire-type front loading machine is lighter, which is equivalent to 1/8~1/6 of the same bucket excavator quality, saving a lot of steel, and the manufacturing cost is only 1/4~1/3 of the excavator, the price ratio Excavators are cheaper, which can reduce the investment in production equipment of mines and reduce the proportion of fixed assets.
3. The tire-type front loading machine has strong climbing ability and good maneuverability. It can be loaded on the slope working surface that is not allowed by the excavator, especially in the newly-built mine site where power is lacking. Mines develop and shorten the construction cycle.
4. The depreciation period of the tire-type front-loading machine is only 1/4~1/8 of the excavator. It can replace the new advanced equipment after 5~6 years of operation, which is convenient for mine management and maintenance work, and is conducive to the upgrading of equipment. .
5. The tire-type front-loading machine is easier to operate than the excavator, thus shortening the driver training time. At the same time, one loader needs only one driver to operate, saving manpower, material resources and financial resources.