PRODUCTS
Home  >>  Products  >>  Excavator  >> Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20
  • Excavator VET20

Excavator VET20

Specially designed for small works, small projects.

Be used in garden, farmland, municipal works, vegetable greenhouse, digging trench It is with small engine, simple design, easy to maintain.

Packing: 4 units into 1x20FCL Container
                10 units into 1x40HQ Container
Producing time: 15-20 days after the down payment
Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% should be pay before to ship
Warranty time: 1 year or 1500 hours working time



Operating Weight1880 kg
bucket capacity0.045m³
Working   device formbackhoe
engineModelYanmar 3TNV70/3TNV74F
Displacement0.854L
Rated power10kw/2200/r/min / 11.2 kw
Maximum   torque51.9N.m/1600 r/min
Speed/Digging   force Max.travel   speed(high/low)3.4 / 1.9 km/h
swing speed10.5 rpm
 Max. Gradeability30°(58%)
 Bucket digging force13.5KN
 Bucket arm digging force10.1 KN
Theoretical   Maximum traction17.5 KN
Ground   specific pressure32.8KPA
Track   materialSteel track
Type   of track tension deviceButter oil cylinder
Hydraulic   and liquid capacityPump   typePlunger   pump
Working   pressure22   Mpa
Flow   rate2x17+14   L/min
Hydraulic   oil tank capacity15.3L
Engine   fuel tank capacity2.8(1.3)L
Fuel   tank capacity19 L




Main dimension3290x1050x2400 (mm)
Wheelbase1230
Total length of track1590
Platform ground clearance473
Counterweight turning   radius740
Chassis width990(1240)
Track width230
Track height360
Length3400
Height (From seat to   ground)1660
Total height2350
boom swing - left390
boom swing - right510
Max. Digging   radius on ground3610 mm
Max. Digging radius3700 mm
Max. Digging depth2150 mm
Max. Digging height3275 mm
Max. Dumping height2310 mm
Max. Vertical digging depth1740 mm




Copyright © Shandong Va-Etong Import & Export Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Powered by