PRODUCTS
Home  >>  Products  >>  Excavator  >> Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16
  • Excavator VET16

Excavator VET16

Specially designed for small works, small projects.

Be used in garden, farmland, municipal works, vegetable greenhouse, digging trench It is with small engine, simple design, easy to maintain.

Packing: 5 units into 1x20FCL Container
                12 units into 1x40HQ Container
Producing time: 15-20 days after the down payment
Payment term: 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% should be pay before to ship
Warranty time: 1 year or 1500 hours working time




1,Yanmar engine 10kw, 3 cylinder ,water-cooled, national emission standard
2, 1400kg, 0.045cbm bucket, 1.5km/h
3, Max digging depth: 2150mm
4,EATON swing motor, main pump are world famous brand
5, DONGHYUN traveling motor from Korea


Overall   dimension ( LxWxH)3160x1040x2377 (mm)
Wheelbase1130
Total length of   track1450
Platform ground   clearance437
Counterweight   turning radius740
Chassis width1040
Track width180
Track height320
Length3160
Height (From   seat to ground)1637
Total height2377
Max. Digging radius on ground3470 mm
Max. Digging   radius3560mm
Max. Digging   depth2150 mm
Max. Digging   height3275 mm
Max. Dumping   height2310 mm
Max. Vertical   digging depth1740 mm
Min. Rotation   radius1440 mm
Max. Upgrade   height of bulldozer blade262mm
Max. Digging   depth of bulldozer blade192 mm
SPECIFICATIONUnit
Operating Weight1400 kg
bucket capacity0.045m³
Working   device formbackhoe
Engine ModelYanmar   3TNV70/3TNV74F
Displacement0.854L
Rated power10kw/2200/r/min   / 11.2 kw
Maximum   torque51.9N.m/1600   r/min
Speed/Digging   forceMax.travel   speed1.5km/h
 swing speed11rpm
Max.   Gradeability30°
Bucket   digging force10.5KN
Bucket arm   digging force6.5KN
Maximum   traction13.5KN

 


Copyright © Shandong Va-Etong Import & Export Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Powered by